swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Friday, December 03, 2004

Yay Weekend!

Can't believe it's the start of another weekend... for the first time in ages I think I'm looking forward to this weekend as I haven't got that much planned, except for a nice buffet breakfast tomorrow morning... w00t! A nice time to pig out on a nice cooked breakfast, nice and greasy... and will be nice to catchup with both my family and the in-laws.

Not much else planned, and way looking forward to next weekend when the airconditioning goes into our place... It's such a luxury seeing I've weathered over a decade of summers sleeping in a room without airconditioning... might try and get some christmas shopping done this weekend, as the past few weekends I haven't been in the mood to do so, but I think I'm all pumped this weekend to faced the crowds of stressed shoppers trying to find the perfect gift for their loved ones... heh... we'll see how we survive the shopping experience this weekend... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home