swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Retro Nerdy Geekiness!






loop="true" type='application/x-shockwave-flash'
pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash'>


Pong Clock!
Okay, so I nearly fell off my chair when I first saw this last year, but didn't think too much of it as it was a design concept for some company that was going to produce this clock and sell it for heaps of dough. Fast forward about 6 months, and while I was watching the Australian Open, I saw the latest American Express ad which features Andy Roddick vs Pong. This reminded me of the Pong Clock so I googled it, found out there was a screensaver version of it, then had pong clock joy on my laptop... Now I'm seriously thinking of converting my old brick of a laptop into a cool pong clock for the study...

This is sooooo cool... although I wonder how many kids nowadays will actually know and remember the original game Pong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home