swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Routine and other things


Lap-doggy!
Originally uploaded by swang.
Just put together a bit of a routine so that wifey and I have some structure to the day when dealing with Hannah. Decided it was best for wifey to get some rest after dinner so I'll be dealing with Hannah for her 9pm and midnight feeds while wifey gets some sleep. Then I'll be off to get some sleep whilst Ming deals with her during the night. Hopefully this will mean that we'll both get some rest and hopefully Hannah will get into some sort of routine so that she'll be easier to deal with during the night

This should fit in well (if it works) for when I return to work next week so that I get to spend some quality time with the little one and continue to do things in the evenings in between feeds like catchup on much needed web surfing. Max is up in the study with me(see pic) and is sitting on the bean-bag chair quietly being sleepy, hopefully this keeps up with the routine such that I can keep on eye on the 2 little ones while wifey gets some much needed rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home