swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Vrooooooooooooom!!! Go-Kart Fun!

Went Go-Karting with the guys from work tonight and it was fun! Haven't been karting for a long while so it took a while to get back into the swing of things, but after a while I was wearing a grin from ear to ear and screaming loudly going around corners and giggling like a schoolgirl when I *gently* nudge people... :)

It was a work do and so we headed out for dinner beforehand at a local Irish Pub in the city, and I had lamb shanks and a middy of Kilkenny beer... Mmmmm... yummo! And I thought of Max as wifey gets him a lamb shank just about every week... how come the dog eats better than I do? *grumble* ;)

Good to get out for a while, but felt a tad bad as the girls were home on their own and I got home close to 10pm, but wifey was very understanding... I managed a big stack and rammed into the barriers and got the kart and my right foot stuck in the barrier, but no damage to myself... yet... but we shall see in the morning... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home