swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sign of the times... :)


Parking Sign
Originally uploaded by swang.
Well, not really... sign of the times that is...

This shot was one suggested by Nick a couple of nights ago so as I was walking to the car yesterday I took the shot. Turned out pretty interesting due to the sun flare effect as the sun was directly behind the parking sign so the entire perspective thing turned out to be quite funky... :) Thanks for the suggestion dude! :D

I found out that where I'm working at the moment had a weekly prayer group going so I decided to join them today at lunchtime. They meet once a week for group prayer and it was such an encouragement and awesome privilege to be able to meet up to pray with others at work.

It's the first time I have been involved in a prayer group in a work environment and I think it's great as it reminds me that we are meant to be salt and light in this world, and especially at work seeing we spend a whole chunk of our lives being at work! It also makes me more accountable at work about how I conduct myself based on my faith and beliefs which can only be a positive thing! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger ntt said...

Is a nice picture, dude. Keep messing with the camera and you'll be knocking people's socks off in no time!

Sounds like an awesome work environment. What a blessing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home