swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mmmmm... Fluffy French Toast...

I woke up this morning feeling like some french toast... but alas we didn't have a recipe, and my mum was at church so I couldn't ask her... so I did what any other warm blooded hungry geek would do... Google the recipe! Found a nice one called Fluffy French Toast which I ended up trying from AllRecipes.Com.

It was like the one my mum made which had flour in it, which to my suprise most french toast recipes do not include... guess it was just the way my mum made it so I thought that was the way it always was... :) And it had cinnamon in it too, and it was so yummilicious! :) I had like 5 slices and now I'm stuffed...

I'm wondering how I'm going to fair when we head out for dim sum lunch with the in-laws in about an hour... :P

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, google for `fig jam recipe' and see who is numero uno !!!! you might recognise the author.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. we had stawberry pancakes for breakfast, fresh garnered from Strawberry Fields in Wanneroo yesterday :) yum

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger ntt said...

Just tried this recipe... at 1/3 quantities. Not bad. Less eggy than usual.
Thanks for the tip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home