swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Feeding Hannah


Hannah looking for food!
Originally uploaded by swang.
It seems like a long time since Hannah's been around, but it's only been just under 2 weeks. Just getting used to feeding her, and the usual routine of trying to wake her up fully so that she will feed well.

She's quite an inquisitive little one, and her eyes dart around the room looking at things, and it's nice when she glances up at me when I'm feeding her and hold her gaze. Who know what she is thinking, her thoughts, dreams, ideals... just hope that wifey and I give her a good environment for her to be a self confident independant little girl who is well adjusted... I mean isn't that what all parents want for their kids?

Still coming to grips with being a parent, and realised that everything changes when one becomes a parent. I mean I didn't have an expectation prior to becoming one, except that I know it was a great responsibility, and that there will be great changes, but I never expected how much things change. Perhaps it's because it's still so new that I'm embracing it and trying to enjoy each and every moment, including the not so nice bits like nappy changes, but my priorities have changed completely.

The pic is from the first week still in hospital as I didn't get many pics today. I thought it was amusing that she instinctively tried to look for food at my chest but found nothing. Cute! Although it was probably frustrating for her.

And before anyone should ask why I have a rude word on my shirt, it's FCUK for French Connection United Kindom. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have gotten the singlet, but it was cheap from a factory outlet place in Singapore, and you know how much I love a bargain! :) My mum asked me about the lettering on this singlet a number of times so perhaps I should retire it to the status of pyjamas.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger ntt said...

Hannah looking for food? Maybe you need to work on your man-boobs. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home