swang's photos More of swang's photos

www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Some things can wait

Like my desire to be a project manager... My current role at the client site is to be a pseudo project manager for trying to get a call centre implementation finalised. I find it frustrating chasing up people to do things, and waiting for things to get done such that other things can be done following that. I feel like I'm a nag, and I now remember a comment someone made earlier in my career that stated that if you don't like your project manager, then he/she's doing a great job! *heh* I'm too nice to be a decent enough project manager... "Nah, it's okay... just do it when you get time... I know you are busy..." :P Phooey...

Glad to have made it home after a reasonably long day at work, to be greeted with a screaming baby, and frustrated wifey. Hannah was more unsettled today and seems to be going through a growth spurt and thus being more hungry and out of routine. I quickly took Hannah off mum to give mum a much needed break and tried to sort Hannah out for the rest of the evening/night. It's now 1am and all is well, bub is finally back on routine, fed and tucked in for the night. Raining outside so if she's like me she'll have a decent sleep... Hopefully... :)

Wifey's grandmother in Malaysia is not doing too well and so the in-laws are heading back to Malaysia. Everyone's a bit stressed and saddened by her condition, and I would appreciate some prayers with regards to this matter. That things will turn out for the best and in God's plan, and for comfort and peace for the family as they return to see her.

It's late and I'm not going to be coherent anymore so it's sleepy time now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home